Friday 2 April 2010

Emily Jane Experiments: Eyelashes

Every experiment, by multitudes or by individuals, that has a sensual and selfish aim, will fail

...is the aim 'To have eyelashes that look like grass' sensual or selfish?
No matter; either way, my experiment went very well. Thank you.

I've always had mighty difficulties with applying fake eyelashes, and had never (until the other day) successfully applied a set to my face.

The only eyelashes I have are green, with flowers on, that were sent to me by my mother this christmas. This did not discourage me in the slightest, and spent a good couple of minutes armed with a pair of tweasers, looking down into a mirror (that's the key!), brandishing grass-lashes. Then suddenly there I was, standing in my room, surprised by the fact I'd succeeded, not reaalllyy knowing what to do. Of course, there was only one thing to do.
Camera whore!


Of course, the second photo doesn't show much eyelashes wise, I just included this gratuitous belly shot because I have been working hard on said midriff.
So take that society!

Just for the record, I know I'm not hime gyaru, but...first say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.

Thanks Epictetus (: