Friday 16 April 2010

Cunning Plan: Project Pink

I believe I will dip my pink-and-white body in yon Roman tub. I feel a bit gritty after the affairs of the day.

Personally, I believed that one was either a pink person, or a red person, but never both. This was reflected by the sheer volume of red things I possessed: camera, shoes, hair, iPod, gloves, carpet, lips...just to name a few. But recently I've felt a real longing for more pink.

On that note, here is the plan in all its simplicity:
if pink is an option, pink is the answer.

So far I've been taking baby steps...my pink highlighter has been getting a lot of action recently, along with the only pink item of clothing I own (yes, that is Blossom from the Powerpuff Girls).







I've also purchased two pink lipsticks and a pair of pink slippers.

I'm heading off to New York next Wednesday with the school (you cannot appreciate how excited I am), and man, oh man, I am going to have a pink field day.

Weeeeee'lllll drink a drink a drink to lily the pink the pink the pink...